This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
How it works
Step One: Account Setup
• Click Subscribe and fill out the registration form.
• Browse our shop and customizable harvest boxes.
- You can choose a weekly or bi-weekly recurring order of a customizable harvest box. This ensures you will not be charged a delivery fee and you will get the most for your dollar.
• Shop for additional produce or other grocery needs like bread, coffee, honey, nuts and much more.
- We also offer a la carte ordering. Order whatever you wish and create your own perfect box. When ordering a la carte a $50-minimum must be reached for free delivery.
Step Two: Food Delivery
• We email you on Sunday/Monday to let you know we have talked to all of your farmers and harvest boxes have been created and the website has been updated with all the best local produce and food available that week. You have from Monday afternoon until Wednesday by noon(this cut-off may be activating earlier if we reach max delivery, so please order early) to customize your box and/or change your order. You can also skip your order for any Saturday you need to. There is no long term commitment with our service.
- You can then Customize or Create your Harvest Box..
• Once the box has been created on Sunday/Monday. Open your cart and click Customize+. You can substitute item for item with select produce available and maximum quantities allowed. See the Video below.
• Shop our store to add all other grocery items you want delivered that week.You can also add these items to a recurring order so you do not have to remember to order each time. For example, I have blueberries on my recurring order.
- Check out this video on how our ordering system works. Some information on our procedures has changed.
• Once your order is set you will receive your harvest box at your doorstep on Saturdays between the hours of 12-8pm. You do not need to be home for delivery but please leave us any delivery instructions that are needed.
• After emptying your groceries into your pantry and fridge, please break down the box and leave it out for us to pick up the next Saturday you are expecting a delivery. Yes, we are still reusing boxes during this time as our boxes sit undisturbed for a full week before we use them again.
Step Three: Healthy Lifestyle
• Simply adding local chemical-free fruits and vegetables to your diet is good for your health and your environment.
• Skip the farmers market and free up more time to de-stress or exercise on your Saturday.
• Congratulate yourself on making healthy choices and supporting your local economy.
Like us on Facebook! Share your recipes and experience too!
We stand behind our quality. If you are unsatisfied with a product we will replace or refund it.