How it works
Step One: Account Setup
• Click Subscribe and fill out the registration form.
• Browse our harvest box sizes and delivery frequency.
- We recommend that you choose a weekly or bi-weekly recurring order of a harvest box. This ensures you will not be charged a delivery fee and you will get the most for your dollar.
• Shop for more produce or other grocery needs like eggs, hummus, coffee, honey and much more. Skip the grocery store and embrace clean and local eating to the fullest extent.
- We also offer a la carte ordering. Order what ever you wish but you must reach a $60-minimum to waive the $10 delivery fee.
Step Two: Food Delivery
• We email you on Monday to let you know that harvest boxes have been created and to remind you to make changes before the Wednesday 3pm ordering deadline.
- You can then Customize your Harvest Box..
• Open your cart and click Customize+. You can substitute item for item with select produce available and maximum quantities allowed.
• Shop our store to add all other grocery items you want delivered that week.You can also add these items to a recurring order so you do not have to remember to order each time. For example, I have butter on my recurring order every other week.
- Check out this video on how our ordering system works.
• Receive your harvest box at your doorstep on Saturdays between the hours of 12-8pm.
• After emptying your groceries into your pantry and fridge, please break down the box and leave it out for us to pick up the next time you are expecting a delivery; this includes cooler bags and ice packs as well.
- We charge $2.50 for any missing boxes or cooler bags.
- Check out our FAQ's for our box and bag return policy
Step Three: Healthy Lifestyle
• Follow and print our suggested Recipes page for meals that taste great and are made with your local and fresh ingredients.
• Refer to our Produce tips to learn how to store your fruits and vegetables and get the most out of your food.
• Congratulate yourself on making healthy choices and supporting your local economy.
Like us on Facebook! This will alert you of our recipes, produce tips, annoucments and seasonal info. Also you can share your recipes and experience too!
We stand behind our quality. If you are unsatisfied with a product we will replace or refund it.